Wednesday, October 12, 2011

About me....

I am a 57 year old divorced woman living in Southern California. Yes, I am  a beach bunny. In fact, I live in a house that is walking distance to the beach.  My children, three of them, are all grown and their own now. Two of them are married, and I am a grandmother of two, one grandson and one granddaughter.

I have gotten a lot of questions so here is my attempt to answer them for everyone:
-height: 5' 9"
-weight: none of your business
-hair color: blonde
-eye color: blue
-complexion: usually tanned in the summer
-things I like to do: travel, read, cook, go out with friends, spend time with family, play tennis, swim, beach....

Anything else anyone wants to know?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, This is really cool idea, Actually i am also a part of www.topix.com memeber, and i read your posts, and i really love it.....

    I am a male 26 years, i would like to know about sex, incest etc...

    Please come online and chat with me..

    savensaven@gmail.com

    I will be waiting for your reply...


    thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm male 26 and I read your comment about how you felt after pissing in the shower if you wanna trade picks irockusuck19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete