Monday, October 31, 2011

An Great Way to Spend Halloween


Happy Halloween!

I spend this Halloween evening with the light turned off.  My lover and I stay in the house quietly, and we still have fun together. Outside, I can hear children walking through the neighborhood with their parents, laughing and screaming. Meanwhile, we are inside the house quietly, alone, and isolated. That is what I want for this evening. I prefer to enjoy myself than to hand out candle to children.

Instead, my lover and I stay in the back of the house, away from the festive crowd. All the lights are off. Instead, we use candles. In the flickering soft candle lights, we undress. The warm glow shines off our dark skin.  Basking in the light we embrace. We kiss. We touch. We caress. Our hands move over each other's body. The warm light reflect the warm embrace we are generating.

Slowly, the warmth turns to heat as our hands move faster and faster over the softness of each other body.  In a flash, my hands come to rest on his hardness.  And his hands explore my softness....  We look into each other eyes. We nod and we smile. Then, we decide to move up to my bed room....

What a wonderful way to spend Halloween! It is the ultimate trick-o-treat.

Want to tell me what you do on Halloween?

1 comment: