Friday, October 7, 2011

Morning Ritual



Every morning, the same thing occurs.
I awake in the early dawn light.
Underneath the warm blanket, I part my thighs.
My right hand reaches in between.
Slowly, the gate guarding my paradise opens.
With a touch or two, my love juice begins to flow.
First a slow drip and later a water fall, it comes.
Like a butterfly opens it wings, the lips burst and expands.
The fingers work their magic,
Until I reach the point of no return,
Taking me to the abyss of ecstasy.

6 comments:

  1. gail you get me hard xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Lady Amazing Really amazing...
    come online... Let's chat..

    savensaven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Said so simply but soooo seductive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. open to playing on cam?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got me so horny and hard gail! x

    ReplyDelete