Sunday, October 9, 2011

Longing for summer

There is no doubt that I am a summer person. I live for the warm weather and long days. Simply put, I find it delightful to come home after a full day of work to still be able to go into the garden to relax with sun still up high in the sky. In the garden, I treat into my little world. In these hours, I come alive metaphorically as if life renews itself in the enclosure of my garden.

It is not secret that I enjoy nature. Moreover, I enjoy being natural. Yes, I am a nudist of sort, however, only in the privacy of my own garden. As I enter the front door after work, I begin to undress. The professional persona of working corporate woman changes into a nymph who enjoys simply pleasure of life. When I open the door to the garden, I stand in the fading sunlight in full glory, totally exposed to the element.

With my bare feet, I trample over the soft damp grass as I walk toward the lounge chair in the middle of the garden. The warm of the sun feels good on my body. The gentle summer breeze caresses every inch of my body, including those areas of high sensitivity. The sudden chill as I move into the shade makes my nipples come to be erect. I scream with surprise at my aroused state. The gentle breeze rushes between my thighs, touching me in the most intimate spot. The warm breeze feels good as it explores my deepest secret. Moving back into the sun, I bask in the warmth. I closed my eyes to focus on the intense warmth and the caress of the breeze. The tenderness of the breeze feels like I am being caressed by my lovers with multiple soft hands touching me all over my body. It is no wonder I am so excited. The sunlight slowly undress my winter complexion by casting my body in a beautiful summer glow.

With the sun and the breeze accompany me, I lay down on the lounge to enjoy the end of the day. Under the encouragement of my two natural lovers, I open my leg and reach for paradise. (I will not go into detail here as I have already written about masturbation in a previous blog titled "Morning Ritual"). Ironically, as my pace speeds up, my lovers, the sun and the breeze slowly fades away, leaving me exhausted at the end under the lingering twilight. After gathering my strength, I get up. In the near darkness, I whisper, until we meet again tomorrow. Then, I take the action inside.

To bad, I have to wait till next year now.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, my dear Gail, same happened to me as nudist on a river. Lay down on my towel, spread legs and had my cock in my hand, just stroked it a little and he grow fast. saw a woman behind a bush, watching me and I stroked more and more till he explode and I jerked off...
    Same to me, waiting next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, what a luscious scene you paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, summer will come again, next year. We just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete