Friday, October 14, 2011

Sensuality concealed

Many people have asked me how I like to dress. It is a good question. I like to dress for comfort when I am at home. However, I work in a corporate environment where image is everything. As a result, every morning, I dress myself in professional attire, blouse, jacket, skirt, and stocking. Pretty dull, I would say. Such outfit makes me indistinguishable from everyone else. In a way, that is the goal of corporate America, to make everyone the same, to make everyone average, and to make everyone boring as heck....

I still find it possible to express myself. Underneath my professional attire, I can dress however I want, and I dress to make myself feel sexy and sensuous. Underneath, I love to wear something sexy even though no one can see it. It doesn't matter. Underneath, I dress for myself. I love matching bra and panties sets. I love wearing thongs or G-strings. See, even the most stringent corporate dress code cannot stop me from feeling sensuous and excited underneath. I still get to wear what I want to make myself feel sexy....

something like this....





For all the men out there. Next time you are in a boring meeting at work. Please think about what your female colleagues are wearing underneath their boring professional attire.

Comments and feedback are welcomed!

1 comment: