Monday, October 24, 2011

Dating younger men....


Many people have asked me if I date younger men. The answer is yes.  I believe in getting together with anyone who I enjoy being with. Age, race, religion, or other superficial factors do not matter to me.  And I hope they don't matter to others as well.

Now, is there a sense of vanity in dating younger men? Yes, I will openly admit that. I love dating younger men because it makes me feel younger too.  I still want to feel that I am attractive and desirable. I also want to feel young and energetic even though I am very experienced in life. 

Nevertheless, I will go out with anyone as long as I feel we are compatible and can have some interesting conversations.  Youth is not required.

Feedback and comments are welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I would love to chat with you!! I love talking to older women and getting to know them while I learn new things. Im really interested;) Im an 18 year old straight male. My info is down below. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Email: eduardo_orozco@frontier.com
    Kik: Lalo_530

    ReplyDelete